Wednesday 17 January 2007

Shop Till I Drop!!!

haha...yes i almost DROP! if my dh know, he will sure DROP me!!! I had to put the blame on this christmas ;) i thk is the christmassy mood had trigger my shopping mood ;)

Basically had been shopping since Christmas and almost everywk was my Good Mail Day! These are the things I bot and recd :D

1) Dec Poppyink Kit


2) Down Memory Lane Co - Clearance Sales

3) Dragonfly Theory - Closing Down 40% Sales


4) scrapgal - Sales up to 10%


5) Purple Onion Designs Stamp - Sales up to 50%


6) Catslife Press Stamp - First time organised Spree @ M4M



oh dear...I can sense something very wrong...The Supplies is over the Demand!!! Now my study room is full of SB things and I hardly had time to scrap as i m busy over my kitchen thiggy :( Hopefull can do at lease 1 layout on this weekend!

I AM ON SHOPPING BANNED NOW :(

No comments: