Monday 30 July 2007

< My Off-Duty Weedend >

Time flies really really fast and my off-duty weekend are over again. This 2 days i had a nice ZzZz (till 10am!) and all this must really thanks to my sweety C of not disturbing me even thou she wake up quite early. She will only jus asked me for milk and she will played quitely by herself ;D



Brought her to parent's meeting on Sat and she insisted puting on this pair of shoes and socks to her childcare centre!!! well, it look pretty to me :D. As usual, the teachers will said that C is good in this and that but sometime i really wonder are there repeating the same whole things to all parent? Well, this is wat my dh tot so too ;) Anyway, is good to hear that C is well behaved in class and she is able to catch up all her works.



Prepared Chirashi Zushi for dnr on sat. Get the receipe from sleepydays from M4M. This is really a simple and easy prepare Japanese food. What i did was cooked some sushi rice than topped up w shimps, shredded fried eggs, sliced zuchini, shrimp eggs and thinly shredded seaweeds.

Sunday evening, bot C to void-deck rollerblade while daddy showering his "new wife"...well, everybody seem busy and so do I ;)..busy taking pictures (again!)






This yound lady improved alot on Rb! Can u imagine this is jus her 3rd attemp!!!!

No comments: