Saturday 1 September 2007

< K-Drama ~ Coffee Prince No. 1 Shop >


Another Great K-drama . A Romatic/comedy drama on how Yoon Eun Hye disguised as a guy inorder to work in Gong Yoo Coffee Prince No. 1 Shop. The spark grown on them and without knowing YEH is a girl, Gong Yoo was torn out of falling in love with a guy!

I must said YEH did a good job as a guy and her acting once again amazed me! She is better in this drama as compared to her previous dramas. GY did very well in this drama too, both have very good chemisty. Love the scene when he finally decided to follow his heart and pushed aside his pride...expressed his feeling to YEH. THis is wat GY said to YEH :
"I say it just once, so listen up. I like you, whether you are a man or alien…I dun care anymore. I tried getting rid of my feelings but I couldn’t…so let’s go, as far as we can go. Let’s give it a try."
wow this part melts my heart! I supposed this is wat true love is!
Great OST too :D ..especially this song ... WHITE LOVE STORY...love e lyrics, very meaningful ;) ...Oh gosh!!! now i am crazy for the unofficial OST (special thanks to Dramabeans)..really tons of great songs in this drama.



My best cup of coffee ;) Thanks lcharmiel for creating this cup of coffee!

Rate: 9/10

No comments: