Tuesday 9 October 2007

< J-Drama ~ Nodame Cantabile >









Wow...i thk i got 10 over yrs never watched J-Drama liow. I cant even recalled what is my last J-Drama. errr..was it "Beautiful Life"? hmmm...but still can remember my fav was Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake by Kaneshiro Takeshi & Fukada Kyoko.

ok back to Nodame Cantabile. This is based on the hit comic book by Tomoko Ninomiya, this is a fun-filled quirky romantic story of two very opposite people between Megumi Noda aka Nodame (Ueno Juri) & Shinichi Chiaki (Tamaki Hiroshi ). Love their passion in music and this made me feel that i shld cont my piano lesson again!

According to Drama-Wiki, the manga version of Nodame Cantabile is incomplete so the live drama version only covers up to volume 9. There will be 2 epi special which will only broadcast on Jan-2008. Cant wait for it!

No comments: