Wednesday 4 June 2008

<< 星光幫 >>


星光幫十強 「因為我相信」完整版MV

I am watching 星光幫 While waiting for the nx epi of "Fated to Love you". After watching..i can only say..Wow...Taiwan really have alot of talented singer!!! ..and i like the way Taozi host this entertainment show..hmmm..so much relazing..and very funny too. I thk Spore entainment show shld learn from them.

Of cos, the whole 星光幫 focus was on 楊宗緯 & 蕭敬騰. Love both of them...Aska singing really touches me...love love love when he sing 人質. I find he sang better than the original singer! Love Jam unique vocal, with his young age (20), handsome and 2 yrs experience at pub...蕭敬騰 will defenetly get famous very fast.

if you ask me who sing better..i will give my vote to Aska.


楊宗緯-人質

楊宗緯 PK 蕭敬騰 - 背叛 (heheee..i give my vote to 蕭敬騰)


楊宗緯-背叛


蕭敬騰-背叛

楊宗緯 PK 蕭敬騰 - 新不了情 (heheee..i give my vote to 楊宗緯)



楊宗緯 PK 蕭敬騰 - 金鐘獎 VS 金馬獎 (I give my vote to 蕭敬騰, he is a great performer)


蕭敬騰出席2007年第44屆金馬獎


楊宗緯 金鐘11首歌組曲

No comments: