Sunday 28 September 2008

<< King Of The House >>

sigh...nowsaday this little girl keep testing my patience, a recent incident that blow me to the top!

M: Cerilynn, go do your abacus homework.

C: Mommy, can I watch 1 cartoon after i finish my homework?

M: ok dokie...but after your abacus homework

......around 10 mins later

C: Mommy, I ve finished 2 pages (total got 3 pages) of my abacus homework, can i watch cartoon now?

M: NO...finished the other page than i will on the TV for you.

C: Mommy I will do it tonight...I want to watch NOW! (Pouting)

M: NO, finish it up than come and talk to me abt cartoon.

.........Out of sudden, C bring the phone to me

C: I am going to call daddy now, if he agreed let me watch cartoon mean I can watch it now..DADDY IS THE KING OF THE HOUSE!

M: (burning inside, raising the voice abit) Cerilynn, I dun care who is the king of the house, jus go and finish your homework than we discuss abt it. now I am QUEEN of the hse!

C: (realising she said something wrong)..booo hoooo (sobbing) so sorry mommy, I shldnt be rude to you..I will go finish my abacus homework...booo hoooo

.... end up this little girl dun get to watch any cartoon....being the punishment of being rude to mommy

No comments: