Wednesday 8 August 2007

< National Day Eve Celerbration >









S-I-N-G-A-P-O-R-E
S-I-N-G-A-P-O-R-E
S-I-N-G-A-P-O-R-E
OH...SINGAPORE, YES!

C had been singing this for whole week! Today is the day that she has been waiting for. Her CC will celebrates Sinapore birthday today. They will have some games and everyone get to eat nasi lemak during lunch (C told me she's very nevous of eating nasi lemak in school Ignoring You ?).

This morn she wake up all by herself and without me nagging, she washed up and put on her beautiful dress (red & white) within 5 mins..wow!! that's very fast..normally she will need 15 - 20 mins to do that! haha and as promise, i 'rub' the Singapore flag on her cheek.
Actually...i am happy too Wakka Wakka, 2 of my colleauges got promoted and we are going for herbal black chicken @ Geylang today..gosh! i am craving it for few days liow. Best things is...another few more hrs, I get to rest for 4 days Wakka Wakka !!!

Wishing eveyone has a happy holiday Rolly 2

No comments: