Wednesday 22 August 2007

< Some Updates >

some updates for the passed 2 weeks:


haha finally completed my cross stitch project!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our new activity over the weekend ;) Car washing! Tough job for us but to Cerilynn, it was FUN!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M: Cerilynn, do u like rainy day?

C: No mom, but putting on my rain coat and boots are fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
C: Mommy, pratice piano made my figures soo tired Weepy but i like playing piano Teethy !


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Watched this funny local film with my MIL on last weekend. I believed this movie will brot back the trench on hokkien songs! Love the OST and i am hunting high and low for the OST...can u believe it? Is OOS almost the whole Spore!!! haha lucky one of my fren bot the OST and i am enjoying the OST right now Sunshine . Those haven watch, i highly recommend this show!

No comments: