Tuesday 11 December 2007

< 12 Days of Comfort and Joy >



I am thrilled to participating in Teresa McFayden 12 Days of Comfort & Joy. Projects and instruction will be given everyday by Teresa starting from 1st Dec 07 to 12th Dec 07. Till date, there are 10 projects featured online (left 2 more!)...hehee but i only managed to complete 2 projects :

On the 2nd Day : Christmas Collage


This is my first collage. I am quite satisfying with the end result. wow i still cant believed this was actually done by me!



On the 8th Day : Magic Pocket Card
This project look superb easy but i just cant get the right folding and after a few tried...it ended up with 2 pockets instead of 1!!!! Anyway, it look ok to me so I jus settle w 2 pockets :). Had specially made a card and a book thong to tuck in this magic pocket card and all this will be sending to one of my long lost friend :)











Had jus brought the felts. hmmm...tonight will going to try the fifth day project. Will keep updating all the project once i had finish :)

No comments: