Monday 31 December 2007

< Merry Christmas & Happy New Year >

Merry Christmas & Happy 2008! May all your wishes come true ;).

This yr, we spent our Xmas Eve in KK Hospital. Instead of having a turkey/ham/wine feast, we had breads and mineral water . C fever went on and off since 8 Dec! On 23 Dec, She cried the whole night complaining her right ear very painful and the fever subsided on 24 Dec. After getting the PD advised, we decided to bring her to KK Hosp for a check up. C was very braved to go thru all the blood, urine and X-ray tests and thanks goodness that everything was ok excepted that her right ear was infected. After a week MC (*Muck* & thanks to my SILs for taking care of her) with tons of medi + antibiotic, she was all fine now. I thk this is our greatest present this yr!!! haha and of cos had to thanks to my Santa Clause of giving me the present that i wish for!!!! yeah, my psp!!!

We are going to enjoy our new yr day tomorrow!!! I hope you enjoy yours too ;)

Some photos to shares...

These are the 12 days of Christmas Presents Kid Swap. These are only some of e presents i manage to snap! (She kept all her presents)

Xmas presents from her ‘姑姑美女’

Xmas presents from her ‘小姑姑美女’



Xmas present from the Santa Clause (haha that's me!)

Surprised that i've received from my swap-bot partners' :D


Surprised for Cerilynn!!! My Bento Box Swap partner (Josephine) had sent this little surprise for C first. My this little princess is enjoying her bubbling now. Ooh how sweet is Josephine. *Muck* (from me) and Big Hugs (from C) to you!!!

No comments: