Sunday 13 January 2008

Happy 2008

busy busy busy...from the beginning of the yr. Well, i thk this shld be a good sigh! As usual i am still happily busy with the swaping @ swap-bot :D. Other than that, currently we are busy converting C's toy room to her princess bedroom. Daddy had finished painting the room and all things had been thrown/shifted out. Now waiting patiently for her new bed to be arrived on 16 Jan. Will update more photo once the room is up. k, shall not say much..i will let the pictures do the talking {getting lazier nowsaday :)}


Made this for my buddy and i am glad she like it :)


Xmas present for Cerilynn's best fren, Crystal


C xmas present from her '大姑姑美女' & family


Finally recd my Xmas stocking from Sheila. Well, a little bit too late (didnt expect it will take more than a mth to arrive!) but love them all


Bento Box Int'l Swap recd from Josephine. Love the cuty bento box but too bad there's a crack on the cover clip


Bento Box Int'l Swap I sent to my Italy partner


Just Stuff Swap to my Canada & USA partners


Buttons Fairies sent to my partners

No comments: