Thursday 17 April 2008

< Thousand Apologies for my Neglecting >

Oh gosh!!! I have not been updating my blog for the passed 3 mths!!!! Thousand apologies for my neglecting. Well, i thk i jus need to have some 'push'...getting lazier nowsaday!
Hmm...basically..what am i doing for the passed 3 mths? ....let me recall....had celebrated CNY on Jan, celebrated Cerilynn's birthday on Feb, celebrated my birthday on Mar and went for a family vacation to Malaysia on Apr (will update once all the photos are up)....am still busy with swaping for the passed 2 mths and had completed all the swap before i went for holiday....had watched a few K-dramas...a few T-dramas and a HK drama (will update later)....hmmm..wat other things....Cerilynn is getting used on her glasses and the funny thing is...now she find it funny when she never put on! mmm..I thk that's abt all :D.

No comments: