Tuesday 22 April 2008

<< T-Drama >>

***吐司男之吻 1



Watched this drama becos of Lee Wei ;) Gosh this drama was broadcast at yr 2001...Wat am i doing at 7 yrs back..hmmm..thk i am busy partorying with my darling ;).

The story is abt ganster life so they used alot of valgue language in this drama. Find it funny that they are still using those mono ringtone hp. ooh ya i thk i used to have that panasonic phone.

So so story line..very draggy...Guess what is the best part of watching this drama?...no not Lee Wei.. is the love story between the big crime boss (Li Xiong) & the dectective officer (MiMi Jiang) and this wonderful song:



I.O.U(我所虧欠你的) - Carry and Ron

You believe, that l've changed your life forever
And you're never gonna find another somebody like me.
And you wish, you had more than just a lifetime to give back all
I've given you and that's what you believe.
But I owe you the sunlight in the morning
And the nights of all this loving that time can't take away.
And I owe you more than life now, more than ever
I know that it's the sweetest debt I'll ever have to pay.
I'm amazed when you say it's me you live for
You know that when I'm holding you you're right where you belong
And my love, I can't help but smile with wonder.
When you tell me all I've done for you 'Cause I've known all along.
But I owe you the sunlight in the morning
And the nights of all this loving that time can't take away.
And I owe you more than life now, more than ever
I know that it's the sweetest debt I'll ever have to pay.
Cause I owe you the sunlight in the morning
And the nights of all this loving that time can't take away.
And I owe you more than life now, more than ever
I know that it's the sweetest debt I'll ever have to pay.

Rate: 6/10

***熱情仲夏









Watched this drama while waiting for another drama " My Lucky Star". Very silly show..very draggy..i thk i fast forward half of the drama ;). Joe Cheng very childish/娘 and Wu Xiong very silly and clumsy in the drama. The plot abit like "ISWAK". Am still toying the idea of watching "ISWAK2".

Rate: 5/10


** 斗牛要不要



Nice funny drama, love the story line and lucky not draggy at all. Very unique pair for Mike & Hebe... heheee but i still prefer Mike with rainie and Hebe with Lee Wei!!! Hebe first drama..consider not bad..funny is I find some of her action really like Ella. Starting to get bored for Mike's similar role in his T-drama....hopefully he will have better/diff role in his nx drama. Surprising, i like Lee Wei's role very much...love and care soooo much for hebe without asking any return. Gosh! i almost forgotton abt this guy...the one in "Toast Boy's Kiss 1 & 2". hmmm..thk need to look out on Lee Wei 's drama liow. Love love love all the songs in this drama :





斗牛要不要 Ending Song - S.H.E 最近还好吗





林宥嘉 - 背影(鬥牛要不要插曲)

Love this song very much...very emotional...so gloomy...so sad and this songs ready suits the role of Zicong (Li Wei) in this drama. He love Sheng Xiu (Hebe) wholeheartedly without asking any return...oh gosh!!! Love Love Love.

Rate: 8/10


** 换换爱



Sometime tot i am watching "Deveil beside you' cos exactly the same lead. Kingone & Mike go after Rainie and ending also the same...Rainie and Mike (Yeah!! haha actually watched this drama jus becos of them).

Story line not bad..not so draggy..as usual Rainie is cute in the drama. Love the OST too...nice




换换爱 - 缺氧 (Rainie)




楊丞琳 - 完美比例(小美和丞琳)

Rate: 6.5/10

No comments: