Friday 2 May 2008

<< T-Drama : 放羊的星星 / My Lucky Star




Nice drama...abit draggy in the middle but story get to pick up again when Lee Wei appeared on epi 13. I thk that they have spent too much episope on Jimmy & Hanna love story in the beginning. Wow Lee wei's role in this drama is quite diff from the few i had watched recently...a handsome proud/confident superstar who want to find out more abt his B. father...keke cant really stand his attired/action in this drama but his acting is very goood. Jimmy acting still not so bad but gosh, I cant believed he is 34!!! ..I tot he is around 25/26. hehee dun wonder Hana called Jimmy uncle in one of the video clip...wat a cute couple. Hana first drama, very cute, very natural and her acting is much better than some of e TW actress.


Somuns (仲夏夜之星)/ CINDERELLA’S 蓝钻耳

Love the jewellery in this drama esp the blue diamond earing.
**Somnus美丽却致命一旦迷上了一开始会很快乐后来就会付出惨痛的代价**




我們的記念 by Shivia Lee

Rate: 8/10

1 comment:

Admin said...

I LIKE THIS DRAMA...

GREAT FEELING WHEN I WATCHING THIS MOVIES...